There are many ways to learn about what is happening at Border Star.
- Border Star's internal website has information for caregivers, including pages for each class that will be updated throughout the year: https://sites.google.com/kcpublicschools.org/borderstarmontessori
- The official Border Star Montessori KCPS website contains current news, Frequently Asked Questions, a calendar, staff directory, and much more.
- The school's official Facebook page is updated regularly and is a great place to ask questions.
- Teachers email parents and occasionally send home flyers about our activities.
- Our occasional PTA email newsletter, Dragon News, may be viewed here. There is a sign up form on that page if you'd like to receive these emails.
- Visit the Dragon Parents Group page on Facebook. It's a closed group, so you'll need to provide the name of your child's teacher to join. This is a safe space to discuss your and your child's Border Star experience, as well as make friends and stay connected. The page is not affiliated with the school or district.
- View these videos to get a better sense of what your students in Children's House are learning: Understanding Montessori education for Children’s House caregivers Practical Life and Sensorial; Montessori Math
- P3 and P4 Extended Day Before & After: https://www.kcpublicschools.org/schools/early-learning/beforeandafter
LINC (K-6) Extended Care Before & After: kclinc.org/enrollment
- Last but not least, one of the best ways to get information is by attending our monthly PTA meetings and getting involved!