There are many ways to learn about what is happening at Border Star.
- The official Border Star Montessori KCPS website contains current news, Frequently Asked Questions, a calendar, staff directory, and much more.
- The school's official Facebook page is updated regularly and is a great place to ask questions.
- Teachers email parents and occasionally send home flyers about our activities.
- Our occasional PTA email newsletter, Dragon News, may be viewed here. There is a sign up form on that page if you'd like to receive these emails.
- Visit the Dragon Parents Group page on Facebook. It's a closed group, so you'll need to provide the name of your child's teacher to join. This is a safe space to discuss your and your child's Border Star experience, as well as make friends and stay connected. The page is not affiliated with the school or district.
- Last but not least, one of the best ways to get information is by attending our monthly PTA meetings and getting involved!